We take care of your abstracts, from submission to publication
Full service abstract management
psAbstract is a leading abstract management system, used by the largest conferences in the world, allowing the online submission and reviewing of complex, scientific abstracts.
The full service package we deliver for small, medium and large sized abstract handling projects is unique in terms of functionality, flexibility and service covered. You send us the topics, the customizations you require, and we handle the rest. This eliminates the risk of hidden costs.
We provide you a flexible and leading abstract submission and reviewing system, customised to your needs, hosted on our servers. We take over the communication with the submitters and reviewers. We perform an automatic and customizable abstract allocation to reviewers, as well as the production of all documents and reports you may need for the abstract selection and publication. The submission and reviewing processes will be monitored using real-time statistics and live reports, to ensure a smooth submission and reviewing process.
Abstract submission system features:
- provision of a customised online submission system, according to the client requirements
- the submission website can be linked to a congress profile on request (no extra cost)
- optional provision of late breaker abstracts, invited speaker abstracts, even session and workshop proposals
- multiple login and changes are possible before deadline, function to re-open submitted abstracts for changes before the deadline
- read-only access to abstracts after the deadline
- proof reading of abstracts after submission: check/correct layout and format of each accepted abstract
- automatic abstract submission notifications by email
- removal of duplicate submissions (these will not be counted/paid for)
- online abstract submission statistics
Abstract reviewing system features:
- setup of an individual reviewing database and system
- automatic allocation of abstracts to reviewers according to topics
- reviewer invitation email including login/password
- online reviewing of abstracts
- online generation of a PDF document containing the abstracts to graded by the reviewer
- flexible score sheet, multiple scores per abstract, etc
- online reviewing statistics
- optional system to nominate and sign-up reviewers